About - “Loved by the public – ennobled with the band – celebrated as Champion” – The 2014′ Oldenburg Champion Stallion and dressage winner at his stallion performance test in 2015 and 2016′ main premium winner.
“Our Champion Stallion is hard to beat in view of his elegance, type and manner. With his royal appearance and his outstanding movements, always keeping his perfect self-carriage, this noble black stallion, from the breeding of Heinrich Vahle in Friesoythe, inspired the audience and the committee”, so commented the Oldenburg Breeding Manager Dr. Schulze Schleppinghoff. Since then, Morricone has been attracting attention at every presentation.
Morricone unites an optimum in noblesse and type, striking quality of movements as well as brilliant rideability and strength of character in incomparable kind. In his stallion performance test he won superiorly the dressage part with a score of 9.33 and received the maximum score 10.0 for rideability and walk four times. All basic gaits as well as constitution, character, temperament and willingness to perform were praised with scores of 9.5 and 9.0.
As highlight of the year 2016 the Oldenburg Verband proclaimed Morricone celebrated main premium winner due to his outstanding power of heredity combined with his first-class performance record. In 2017 Morricone gave prove of his extraordinary quality by winning dominantly the qualifier for the Bundeschampionat. In 2018 at the age of only six, he shone at all his dressage competitions up to medium (M**) level.
On the one hand this noble dancer impresses with three fantastic basic gaits, rhythm and a striking engagement of the hindquarters, but on the other hand is the rideability and the imperturbable strength of character, which is absolutely unique for such a youthful stallion.
Morricone’s offspring exceeded all expectations. They stand out with their beautiful and noble type like they were all of a piece. Many champion foals as well as numerous price-highlights feature prominently well-known elite foal auctions and foal championships worldwide. From his first crop six licensed sons, including two premium stallions in Oldenburg and Hannover, made up a brilliant breeding record for Morricone. Remarkable is the excellent character of his offspring, which present themselves as very drawn to people, with strong nerves and easy to handle.
His classic line of ancestors appears like a fairytale: His sire Millennium was second reserve Champion at the 2010′ Trakehner main licensing and leads over his sire Easy Game to the noble blood of the Trakehner Gribaldi directly.
The dam’s sire Rubin Royal OLD is Main Premium Winner in Oldenburg and international serial Grand Prix winner under Hendrik Lochthowe.
The grandsire is none other than De Niro. It would go beyond the scope to honor his breeding record in detail.
In fourth generation the Grand Prix winner Rubinstein manifests the pedigree as founder of the modern R-line. This line is also known for the performance-sires Admiral I as well as Thoroughbred Guter Gast xx.
Therefore, origin of success is the dam line of Hainbuche, which also produced Donnerhall‘s dam’s sire Markus, Weltgeist I, San Remo as well as numerous successful Grand Prix horses.
Progeny - Morricone's first crop of foals are all copies of their sire; compact, beautiful models with perfect conformation and friendly, inquisitive temperaments. Several of them were invited to the Elite Foal Auctions and they are much sought after.
- 2nd place in the qualifier of NÜRNBERGER BURG-POKAL, 75,042 %, Verden
- victorious in S*-dressage (advanced level), 71,5 %, Berlin-Brandenburg indoor championships, Tremsdorf
- Morricone made an extraordinary debut in advanced (S*) class, finishing with a result of 72 percent in a group of strong competitors in the Yougster Tour of the K+K Cup in Münster! Morricone took fourth place, finishing as best seven-year old horse. In the final of the Youngster Tour he confirmed his extraordinary performance again with a result of 71 percent, placing seventh.
- presented three licensed sons, including a premium stallion, at the Oldenburg licensing in Vechta
- presented a premium stallion as well as a further licensed son at the Mecklenburg licensing in Redefin
- presented his first premium stallion at the Hanoverian licensing in Verden, where he was sold for 110,000 Euro
- nultiple winner of medium (M* and M**) level dressage classes
- presented the Bundeschampion Foal in Austria
- winner of a qualifier for the Bundeschampionat of five-year old dressage horses
- several price-highlights at different elite foal auctions in Germany and abroad
- Oldenburg main premium winner
- several Foals at Elite Auctions of all established Auctions
- Striking dressage winner at his 30-day test in Adelheidsdorf, final score of 9.33, four times the maximum score 10.0 (twice for walk and twice for rideability). The scores 9.5 und 9.0 were given nine times - for trot, canter, constitution, character, temperament and willingness to perform.
- Champion Stallion at the Oldenburg Stallion Days
- Additional Information
Chilled/Frozen Chilled only Stud Gestuet Bonhomme WFFS status Clear (N/N) Studbook Oldenburg Approved for AES, Hanoverian, Oldenburg, Rheinland, Westfalen Year of Birth 2012 Colour Black Height 169 cm